Fall Again

Feels like a fire that burns in my heart Every single moment that we spend apart I need you around for every day to start I haven’t left you...

Feels like a fire that burns in my heart Every single moment that we spend apart I need you around for every day to start I haven’t left you alone There’s something about you, I stare in your eyes And everything I’m looking for I seem to find All this time away is killing me inside I need your love in my life I wanna spend time till it ends I wanna fall in you again Like we did when we first met I wanna fall with you again Ohhhh (etc.) We fought in a battle, nobody one And now we face a mountain to be overcome You can’t turn away, the past is said and done I need us to carry on I wanna spend time till it ends I wanna fall with you again Like we did when we first met I wanna fall with you again la la la la la, whoa (etc.) You’ll try everything you never thought would work before When you live, when you love, and you give them your all You can always give up some more Baby nothing means anything unless you’re here to share with me I can breathe, I can bleed, I can die in my sleep Cause you’re always there in my dreams I wanna spend time till it ends I wanna fall with you again Like we did when we first met I wanna fall with you again I wanna spend time till it ends I wanna fall with you again Like we did when we first met I wanna fall with you again Ohh, la la la (etc.) You again Maid in Manhattan Soundtrack Artist: Glenn Lewis

COMMENTS

Name

v-ray,3,vray,1,
ltr
item
blog | afumado: Fall Again
Fall Again
blog | afumado
https://afumado.blogspot.com/2005/07/fall-again.html
https://afumado.blogspot.com/
https://afumado.blogspot.com/
https://afumado.blogspot.com/2005/07/fall-again.html
true
9994374
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy